UPDATE: We’re set for this position now - thanks.
My second home and second family, silverorange, is looking for a talented and motivated person proficient with HTML, CSS, and the general tools of web design.
- A deep understanding of effective, attractive, usable, and standards-based HTML/CSS-based design and layout is required.
- The position is full-time but temporary (June through December) and dedicated to a particular client.
- Location is not an issue, but being within the North American time-zones would help.
- A demonstrable body of work is a requirement - we can’t judge your skill-set over the phone.
- Communication and writing abilities are key - you’ll be in frequent and direct contact with the client.
If you meet these requirements and are interested, email your information and some links to some of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).