Sign of the end-times: CNN is syndicating The Onion on their home page and The Onion is syndicating CNN on their home page.
On any given day, you could read a selection of headlines and I wouldn't be able to tell you which of the two sites they came from. CNN has walked from being bad news into the world of farce (and it has nothing to do with The Onion).
Here's a quick quiz - which headlines are "real" (CNN) and which are "satire" (The Onion). Click the links to see the answers:
- Six degrees for charity, hold the Bacon
- Marathoners 'were dropping like flies'
- Cook pleads guilty in B&B killing spree
- Sales call leads to kidney donation
- Matchbox Twenty reinvents sound
- Lohan says she's focusing on sobriety
- NYC hotel guarantees good night's sleep
Surprise, they're all from CNN - all from one day.