The Mozilla team is looking for some help with some design work. The work would involve a variety of design tasks for the web and for print. For example, banner ads, small HTML page designs, print ad layout/design, etc.
What we’d like to do is assemble a loose team of people to whom we can throw out a quick piece of work and have someone who’s able speak-up and take on each piece of work.
Here are some of the conditions:
- It’s all volunteer - no cash, sorry.
- Be prepared to work within an existing defined (if still evolving) visual style - we’re not looking for people to put their personal stamp on any given piece of work.
- Accept direction and vetoes - you will be given direction and iterations may be required.
- Timelines are tight and notice is short.
- We’re looking for experienced designers with demonstrated abilities.
If that doesn’t sound too terrible and you are an experienced designer, please send a brief introduction, overview of your interest, information on your availability, and a selection of portfolio URLs to: blake at cs dot stanford dot edu and bart at decrem dot com.
We’ll be choosing a small team from those interested to help us out. Thanks!